BlephEx™ ... The First and Only Doctor Treatment for Blepharitis
- Over 30% of all patients suffer from some type of blepharitis symptoms.
- BlephEx™ is a new, in-office procedure that allows your doctor to take an active role in treating blepharitis.
- BlephEx™ reduces scurf and bacterial debris, the main causes of inflammatory lid disease, and improves the overall health of the eyelid.
- Patients will finally enjoy a life free from the chronic and irritating symptoms associated with blepharitis.
- The BlephEx™ treatment is well tolerated and only takes a few minutes to perform.
- BlephEx™ can save the patient hundreds of dollars in the costs of prescription drops and artificial tears.
- See your eye doctor for the latest in eyecare technology, and see if BlephEx™ is right for you.