BlephEx™ ... The First and Only Doctor Treatment for Blepharitis
- Over 30% of all patients suffer from some type of blepharitis symptoms.
- BlephEx™ is a new, in-office procedure that allows your doctor to take an active role in treating blepharitis.
- BlephEx™ reduces scurf and bacterial debris, the main causes of inflammatory lid disease, and improves the overall health of the eyelid.
- Patients will finally enjoy a life free from the chronic and irritating symptoms associated with blepharitis.
- The BlephEx™ treatment is well tolerated and only takes a few minutes to perform.
- BlephEx™ can save the patient hundreds of dollars in the costs of prescription drops and artificial tears.
- See your eye doctor for the latest in eyecare technology, and see if BlephEx™ is right for you.
“BlephEx treatment has been a marvelous addition to our armamentarium for the management of blepharitis, meibomian gland disease and other forms of ocular surface anomalies. The procedure is comfortable, easy to perform and highly effective.
Our experiences with BlephEx treatment have been quite impressive in the management of both clinical findings and subjective symptoms when used in conjunction with a comprehensive treatment approach.”
- S. Barry Eiden, OD, FAAO
North Suburban Vision Consultants, Ltd., President and Medical Director - www.nsvc.com
National Keratoconus Institute, President and Medical Director - www.nkci.org
EyeVis Eye and Vision Research Institute